Faculty and Staff Positions
Engaged faculty and dedicated staff enable our college to provide the best education possible to our students. Our employees enable us to achieve excellence in teaching, research and service.
If you are interested in working for the Texas A&M School of Performance, Visualization & Fine Arts, please visit the Jobs @ Texas A&M website for information on available positions. For faculty positions, visit faculty.tamu.edu.
Texas A&M is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to diversity.
Open Faculty Positions
- Tenured/Tenure-Track: Open Rank in Visual Computing & Computational Media
- Tenure-Track: Assistant Professor for 2D Design Foundations
- Tenure-Track: Assistant Professor in Interactive Design
- Tenure-Track: Assistant Professor in AR-VR Audio Tech
- Academic Professional Track (Non-Tenure): Open Rank-Instructional in Performance Studies
- Tenured/Tenure-Track: Associate Professor in Devised Theater
- Tenured/Tenure-Track: Associate Professor/Professor for Dance Science
- Tenured: Professor in 3D Arts/Animation
- Tenure-Track: Assistant Professor of Dance Technology
- Tenure-Track: Assistant Professor in Film Studies
- Tenure-Track: Assistant Professor in Game Creation
Student Employment Opportunities
The School of Performance, Visualization & Fine Arts typically employs 200 or more students per semester! Our departments, centers, institutes and service units hire students for various roles. Kickstart your résumé with a part-time job at the School of Performance, Visualization & Fine Arts.